We are all for the No Housework Day
Not because we are lazy but because we have worked so hard, we deserve to go on a vacation
And that includes:
- Getting chuffed in bed till the heavens fall
- Not sweeping simply because we can’t be bothered
- Not washing because we nails and we hands do not deserve all that work
- Not going to the market because it’s spa day
Today is No Housework day
Yet the perplexity of the environment you are in drains you mentally.
How do you explain to your African mother that it is a holiday not coined by you but by the modern society who knows you work so hard yet get scolded because you did not:
- pack the plates they broke on time
- pass the remote in front of her
- rewash the plates and clothes
- Cook the Afang, Oha and Gbegeri in 20 minutes…
Don’t ponder much
We suggest you say ‘init’ when telling her about today. It might just be the magic word.