The Lagos State Government seems to have kicked start the using of the new 820 BRT buses at the new Oshodi Terminus. The edifice which was commissioned in April by Pres. Buhari seems to be in use for conveying passengers and also the waiting lounge is ready for use.
We all will recall that the Lagos State Govt started the pilot drive on May 1, 2019, with free bus rides and ever since Lagosians have continued to utilize the buses to commute to their various destination on a daily basis as can be seen in the pictures below. The new BRT buses are said to have these following features…
– CCTV cameras as security features are installed in all the new BRT buses
– USB points are scattered at every corner for ease of charging your devices while in transit on the new BRT buses.
– Free Wi-Fi, yes you read it right. All passengers have free Wi-Fi available for users to navigate the internet while onboard the new BRT buses.
– Improved modern transportation facility on board for pregnant women, physically challenged individuals and the elderly.
– Entertainment systems have been installed on the new buses including sound system and TV for showing sports music, news update, and entertaining programs.
This is Oshodi Terminus 3 and so far the place is getting gear up for business.